I sat down on my bed. Ehh, I was through with tears. Time to move on right? Haha. Typical heartbreak. Hmm. I always told my friends. We were meant to love and to be loved. So feeling like this was perfectly normal right? Yes. Yes it was. I closed my eyes. I drifted; it was late anyway, I had to wake up early.
Screech. Thud. Thud. Screech. The sounds of rubber on gym floor echoed throughout the gym. The kids were hollering in wild bliss waiting for the day to start. What was I doing? I was just helping out, watching the kids at this program. Hanging out with friends. I guess life was back to normal now, huh? Occasional tears that tagged along the thought of her, but it was definately nothing new. But...life started to slow. Life got, boring almost. Without the adventure of being involved with a girl, what was I supposed to do with my spare time? She walked in. Heyyy. She was cutee. My eyes followed. Should I do something? I stood up. No. I pushed myself back down.
More girls. Everywhere. Seriously. Why did I restrain myself? I mean was feeling such a deep desire to have a girl in my life. The perfect Christian girl in my life. Wasn't it natural?
Or was it my idol. Relationships. Was that my idol?
-blog laterr. SAT tmrw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment