Friday, August 21, 2009

Savior Please

God's finally blessed me with a desire and a passion to know Him more and to seek His will. God's reminded me how great it is to be in this place. Thank you Lord.

But the closer I get, the harder Satan makes it become. He fills my heart with doubt. He fills it with lies and with hopelessness. He diverts my gaze to myself and my sinful self, instead of on Christ. I forgot these would come as I tried to seek the Lord.

I try so hard. But I can fade so fast. I don't know how long this can last. This is a battle.

A battle against my spirit and my flesh. Between sin and faith.
Between love and evil. Between Christ and the devil.

I need His help everyday. Thank you Lord for saving me by sending Your son. But this is a battle. All day. Everyday.

Savior please.
KEEP SAVING ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment